Terms & Conditions
END USER\MEMBER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SUNSTRIPE LLC (d\b\a NOMMLI)
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN SETS FORTH YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE TRANSACTION(S) CONTEMPLATED FOR HEREBY. THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION (ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY; I.E., CASE CONSOLIDATIONS AND CLASS-ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED) IN ORDER TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. PLEASE REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTION HEREUNDER IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE HEREOF. YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU: (A) AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY; (B) ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD; AND (C) ARE NOT PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENTS, GOODS, OR SERVICES BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, RULE, OR REGULATION.
- Applicability of Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions (these "Terms") shall apply to your sign up as a user of the Site and purchase of products and related services through http://www.nommli.com (the "Site"). These Terms are subject to change at any time without prior written notice by of Sunstripe L.L.C. d\b\a Nommli (referred to herein as either "Company," "we," "us," or "our"). The most recent version of these Terms shall be posted for your review at any time on the Site. Please review these Terms in their entirety prior to engaging in any transaction on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any posting of updated Terms (which shall be dated as of their most recent update) shall constitute your acceptance of and agreement to any changes therein made.
- Online Orders/Site is a Platform Only. Our site is a platform only, we do not fulfill orders nor do we cook or manufacture any of the food or other goods offered for sale on our Site. When placing an order on our Site, you are effectively offering to purchase whatever products and services you select from our third-party merchant providers (“Restaurants”). When you place an order, it will be forwarded to the Restaurant and you will receive a confirming email at the email address that you provide at such time. Notwithstanding, we reserve the right to cancel any order (as evidenced by a confirming email) at any time in our sole discretion. Additionally, you have the option of cancelling your order (in its entirety only) at any time prior to our having sent to you the confirming email referenced herein.
WHEN YOU MAKE AN ORDER ON THE SITE, IT IS FORWARDED TO OUR THIRD-PARTY MERCHANT PARTNERS FOR FULFILLMENT. ORDERS ARE NOT FULFILLED BY US.
- Payment Terms. All applicable prices are set forth alongside the goods and services offered on the Site. They may differ from the prices offered elsewhere (online or offline) by us for the same goods and/or services. Such prices are subject to change at any time by us in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the prices stated at the time of your transaction, as well as any: (i) sales, use, excise, and related taxes; and (ii) shipping and handling charges. Payment may only be made with a valid credit, debit card, or use of a bona-fide electronic payment provider Approved by Nommli. By using any such card or payment provider, you are hereby representing and warranting your full right and authority to make such purchase in the manner elected without violating any applicable law, rule, or regulation. You also agree and understand that we utilize Shopify Payments, or another third-party processor as our payment processor.
- Shipping Information. We will provide your shipping information to our third-party merchant (“Restaurant”) partners. It is the responsibility of the Restaurant to ship your accepted order to you at the address you provide when making the order. You will be responsible for all associated charges detailed at checkout. While we agree provided an anticipated delivery date provided on the website, we shall not be responsible for any delays in shipments. You are also responsible for providing an accurate address and ensuring someone is available to receive the order when it arrives; we will not be responsible for any orders which cannot be delivered due to an incorrect address, lack of someone to receive the order at the provided address, or for lost or stolen orders.
- Problems with Orders. If you, for any reason, are not satisfied with your order, we will handle it on a case by case basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your concerns.
- Representations & Warranties (R&Ws); Disclaimers; Limitations on Liability.
(a) Buyer's R&Ws. You represent and warrant to us as follows: (i) that you have the right to enter any transaction contemplated for hereby without violating these Terms, any applicable law, rule, or regulation, and/or any agreement with, or rights of, any third party; (ii) that you will use the goods and services provided hereunder exactly as authorized and never in any way that would violate any applicable law or third party right of any kind; and (iii) that you are buying goods or services from the Site for solely your own use, and not for resale or export.
(b) RESTAURANT’S WARRANTY AND COMPANY'S DISCLAIMERS. We do not make (or direct the making of) any of the goods or services offered on our Site in any way. The availability on our Site of goods and services does not constitute an affiliation with or endorsement of any of the goods or services or the Restaurant where the goods are produced. As such, subject to applicable law, we are providing the goods and services to you "as is" without express or implied warranties of any kind (including without limitation any: (i) warranty of merchantability; (ii) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose; (iii) warranty of title; or (iv) warranty against infringement of intellectual property rights of a third party, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade, or otherwise). You acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damages that may arise out of the nature of the goods you purchase on the Site, fulfillment of your order by the Restaurant, or the Restaurant’s failure to honor its obligations (if any) to you.
(c) LIABILITY CAP. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL COMPANY'S OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAID ON THE SITE FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES. ADDITIONALLY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, OR REVENUE, AND/OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR OTHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OF ANY KIND.
- Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms are for your sole benefit and nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any other person or entity any legal or equitable right, benefit, or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of these Terms.
- Force Majeure. Company shall not be held responsible for delays or non-performance caused by activities or factors beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, war, weather, strikes, floods, lockouts, fires, acts of God, terrorism, and/or delivery, vendor, supplier, or other third party delays, non-performance, or failures of any kind.
- Assignment. Company may assign or otherwise transfer any or all of its rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third party in its sole discretion. You may not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your duties hereunder at any time without our prior written consent in each instance, and any attempt to do so shall be null and void.
- Partial Invalidity. In the event that any part or portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Governing Law/Binding Arbitration.
(a) Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
(b) Binding Arbitration. Subject to subsection (c) below and all applicable laws, you are agreeing to give up: (i) your right to litigate any claims that may arise hereunder in court or before a jury; and (ii) your right to consolidate any claim and/or participate in any class-action claim that may arise hereunder in any manner or forum. Instead, any claim, dispute, or controversy of any kind or nature arising hereunder which cannot be amicably resolved by us shall be solely and finally settled by arbitration administered by the [American Arbitration Association] in accordance with its commercial arbitration rules. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitration shall take place before a panel of one arbitrator sitting in the State of Wisconsin. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The arbitrators will be bound to adjudicate all disputes in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin. The decision of the arbitrator shall be in writing with written findings of fact and shall be final and binding on the parties. Each party shall bear all of its own costs, as well as your reasonable outside attorneys' fees, actually incurred in connection with any such arbitration proceedings; provided, however, that if we are the prevailing party, we shall be entitled to reimbursement for those amounts that were expended on your behalf. With respect to any arbitration hereunder, as stated above, you hereby expressly waive any right to consolidate any claim and/or participate in any class-action claim of any kind or nature. This Section 12. provides your sole recourse for the settlement of any disputes arising out of, in connection with, or related to these Terms. If any provision of this clause is found unenforceable, such unenforceable provision will be removed and the remaining terms will be enforced.
- No Waivers. Our failure to enforce any of our rights hereunder will not constitute a waiver of our right to make such enforcement in the future, subject to applicable law.
- Notices. We may provide notices hereunder to you by: (i) email; or (ii) posting them on the Site. You shall be responsible for ensuring that you have provided us with your current email and mailing addresses. You can contact us at any time by any of the following means: (i) e-mail at email@example.com.